Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

November 07, 2015

Shout (Box) to the Lord

At last I've done something I've meant to do for a while. Insert a Chat or Shout Box at my blog. This will pave the way for LIVE  events here. I have in my mind to start doing interviews with people.

So I have added a Chat box at the very, very, very bottom of the page. It's simple to use but has enough options to be useful. 

Whether I'm talking to you directly or doing a live interview with somebody - you can either just watch and read along OR suddenly jump in with your own comments and questions. ( with the option to still be anonymous - as many of you prefer)

I encourage you to go to the Chat box and try out all the buttons. If it's simple enough for me to use, then you can figure it out too.

Have a wonderful weekend as you begin to turn your eyes towards the things of the Lord and

"the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace."

Love Laura-Lee 



LINK to Reverend Fun Cartoons


LINK "Back Seat Morals" My Post of the Week


**REMEMBER:  The Shout Box is at the very "tippy - bottom" of the page. Past everything. Keep going. You'll find it. 

~~ Love Laura-Lee