Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

November 21, 2015

RENOVATIONS & ADDITIONS at Laura-Lee's Place

UPDATE & FYI:

**All sorts of new things being added to my PERSONAL Blog:

  •  You can be notified by EMAIL when I add a NEW POST


  • BIG FEEDBACK FORM (at the Bottom of the Page). You can't miss it. It requires a NAME (but you can make one up) and an EMAIL address (that will have to be real) and then submit your message.It's that simple. 
It will come straight to my PRIVATE email INBOX. (What could be easier) ?

  • Of course there's the NEW Shout/ Chat Box here. Play with the buttons & see how it works. If you click on the "Option" button, the Chat Box will Pop open to a BIGGER screen, so that it's not so small. It can do other things too. Don't be afraid to test it. (There is also a button to "Delete" and/or "Edit" anything you write.)

  • And don't forget the CHRISTMAS SONGS (2015) Playlist/ Slidebar. It's very easy to hit the PLAY button then PAUSE it, or SKIP to Next Song. Go for it. Enjoy the music. It's 16 of my Favorite Christmas Songs. From Traditional Carols to Toe Tapping songs to a few Unique ones I've discovered.

  •  ~~~MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~



  • I'm also thinking of adding "other" things, but I'm not sure what yet. So you'll have to stop back around.
I WELCOME 'LOOKIE-LOOs' !



  • And at the bottom of each individual post you can always click on the COMMENT button. Or one of the SHARE icons to spread the post around (if you feel it's worthy of that).
  • And of course HOVER over things. If the words change color OR your little pointer turns into a HAND, it means it's a LINK or it DOES something. As I told my cousin, Lena, this week, "The Cold War is over. Don't be afraid to push a few buttons."


As always you are "WELCOME" here. Just the way you are.

Love Laura-Lee (Was Here)