Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

November 20, 2015

Saying "Hello" After my Busy Week ALIVE at National Bible Bee

Since I've been spending most of my time this week at my other blog, The Bible and The Biz, being part of the National Bible Bee's LIVE WEBCASTS, I haven't been able to be here since I don't possess the qualities of the Lord (namely being able to be in more than one place at a time).



But I still wanted to take a moment to say "hello" to my faithful friends who stop by here and say "thanks" to those who followed me over to my "Entertainment" blog to help make the promotion and participation of my first live event (The Bible Bee) a wonderful experience. It's been quite a week jumping between Twitter, Facebook, Google+, my Email and of course the Live Webcasts and the folks from the National Bible Bee themselves.


In a few minutes the LIVE WEBCAST  of the Closing Ceremonies of the National Bible Bee will begin (6:00 PM  CST). It's been so exciting and encouraging to see and hear the Bible quoted and cherished by so many people. Especially young people.

So, as the Sunday Sabbath (and my Technology Fast - which I deeply need this week) comes in another day, I want to pass on my hopeful feelings to you. God is most definitely not only in control but moving as well. I've seen evidence of him so often in just the past couple days ... how could I tell it all?

So I wish you a good weekend, let you know my prayers for you (my faithful friends and readers) are continuing, thank you for stopping by and reading what I write, telling you "you're always welcome here" and reminding you to leave a comment (I LOVE them so much).

 I hope this will be just the beginning (and training) of more Live Events to take place here, at my personal blog too

Turn your hearts towards rest and Jesus as we head to the weekend and the Sabbath (whichever day that is for you).

Love Always, Laura-Lee (Was Here)


Follow the Link Below if you wish to see what I've been up to this week.

The Bible and The Biz (Entertainment with Biblical View)




Oh. And here's your Reverend Fun cartoon of the week:

Reverend Fun Website Link