Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

July 29, 2019

Look Out! Laura-Lee is Bible Journaling




I just got a Promise Bible a couple weeks ago. It is my first "Journalling Bible". I'm split inside about whether coloring in the Bible is a good or bad thing. I've been writing margin notes and doodling in my Bibles for literally decades. But this new Bible journalling phase has put a big " I don't know" in my mind. But in this case I didn't think I should knock it until I tried it.
So I've made a tentative start in my Promise Bible and when I've summed up my thoughts better I will let you know what I think.



I made and uploaded an Intro video about this on my YouTube channel.

And I can't help but admit that many Bible journals are very beautiful. Have a look.
What do you think about it?

Love Laura-Lee

My Promise Bible video YouTube Link







They ARE extremely lovely but some of them have such a huge amount of artwork that it is impossible to actually read the words (Word). And isn't that the point of having a Bible (or any book)? To read it?

Hmmm?