Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

July 17, 2019

In America? Why not in Canada too?






In America they have something called the National Bible Bee. This is when children from all around America spend months memorizing verses from the Bible. Then they get together and have a Bible bee as opposed to a spelling bee. They all get together and recite all the Bible verses they have been memorizing in the previous months.

I have seen this National Bible bee streamed live on the internet And I can't help but wonder why we don't have something similar going on in my country of Canada. Except in our case I would not restrict it to only children. It seems to me that in Canada we have many months that are very cold and we are stuck inside. So why not spend our time memorizing Bible verses.? It would benefit us in so many ways.

Hiding the Word of God in our hearts can never lead to anything but blessings and benefits.


One never knows when you suddenly will not have access to your Bible. I have just spent many weeks in the hospital without any access to a Bible. The only way I could hear scripture was the words of God which were already in my heart. I was completely paralyzed and even if I had my Bible with me I would not have been able to hold it because my hands and arms didn't work.

 I always envisioned that perhaps  the Antichrist  or one world government would make it illegal for us to even own a Bible.  Or that I would be put in prison as a Christian and not have access to my Bible.  But you never know what is coming around the corner at you  in this life .  And since  the Lord  uses the words of the Bible to communicate  his love for and to us .,  The Bible is something you never want to be without!.

 What do you think? Feel free to contact me and let me know your opinion or leaving a comment. And thank you so much for stopping by and reading my blog.

Love, Laura Lee

Lauraleewashere@gmail.com