Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

July 13, 2019

Another week gone by...

... and I am still moving as slow as a slug and leaving a slime trail everywhere I go. But I still want to say something to you. I have been going through my personal YouTube channel. And I want to invite you to look through it too.
I discovered there are a lot of really great videos in my Playlists. So please feel free to stop by and look around.


I will be highlighting 2 videos here on this post. One of them is something I created and had forgotten I had made. My version of a music video  by Chris Tomlin .



The second video is something I recently discovered. It's very intriguing because it's from a YouTube channel that talks about the Bible, while editing together clips from various movies.
What I liked particularly about this video is that the two men who are the commentators are both humble and intelligent AND obviously love the Lord.


 However you must always keep your Spirit  open and mind alert so that you are not deceived in any way.


Have a wonderful Sabbath and take the time to rest.


Praise to our Jesus for being so wonderful!

Love (your) Laura-Lee

PS I am grateful to have Google Talk so that I can still create a post even if my hands are not capable of typing. Can you believe that when I was a teenager there wasn't even such a thing as the internet? And now I can talk to all of you without even typing a word. Times are changing! LL