Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

July 25, 2019

It's a wonderful Christian Life you can make a difference





People have often heard me say that I am a very ordinary person who serves an extra ordinary God. I have felt led to do a series of blogs to encourage other Christians who feel very ordinary and wonder if the life they have lived for Jesus has made a difference.

after 41 years of being a servant Jesus I sometimes feel that my life should have been more fruitful for the
Kingdom. But lately Jesus seems to be encouraging me that my life may have made a bigger impact then I ever knew. I suppose I will find out when it's my turn to go home to Heaven.


I can't help but think of the story of Stephen in the Bible. His final words about Jesus just before he was stoned to death by the religious leaders fell on the ears of a young man named Saul who was from a town called Tarsus. It said that Saul was not only in agreement with the stoning of Stephen but was actually holding the coats of those who were hurling the stones. Stephen didn't know at the time the seeds of faith that we're being planted in the life of that young man witnessing  his murder. Saul later had his own meeting with Jesus. And he from that moment on became the Apostle Paul. Not only did he write a large portion of the New Testament in the Bible but he brought the news of Jesus Christ to all the Gentiles. To this day I would not be a Christian if it wasn't that Paul obeyed Jesus and followed him. And I suppose Paul never knew during his lifetime on Earth the massive amount of impact his life would have.

So now it is my turn to encourage you. You may feel that you are ordinary that you are small that you are humble and you have no special talents or abilities to offer. But I promise you that anything you do for Jesus will have a massive return. Even if you don't discover the results until you go to your home and meet Jesus face-to-face.


I hope you enjoy this first video. I suspect that it will bring tears to the eyes everyone who loves Jesus. Thanks for stopping in I'll see you next time

Telling you the truth,  with love
Laura Lee