Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

January 12, 2016

CHEAP "Post Christmas" Music & Gifts from CBD ("Christian Book Distributors")

If you're a regular at my blogs you know I've removed advertisements, but I have a few links to "Christian Book Distributors" (CBD.com). I've shopped there more than 20 years and know they have massive selections and massive sales. It's too  good not to tell you about!


Also, a few "tips" I've learned about CBD: 

1) the BEST time to buy music is in January. I just got my annual shipment. (listen to my new PLAYLIST above to hear a few of the songs). CD's that would cost $15.99 - $19.99 BEFORE Christmas are now under $5.00. And there are TONS to chose from! 

2) all the extra inventory CBD didn't sell at Christmas has to be cleared out now. So you can get up to 90% off.

3) Wait until February to purchase a Calendar and you'll also get massive savings ( like 90% off again).  


I created 2 DIRECT LINKS to these webpages (in the right side column of this blog).  

~~ FYI ~~



(I'll come back in February, when the Calendars are selling for  cheap and leave another Direct LINK to the needed CBD page.) 

Don't spend all of your "grocery" money, okay?

Hope this helps.

Sincerely, Laura-Lee