Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

January 13, 2016

Laura-Lee's "Green" Party


In one of my former posts (about who is visiting my blogs) I was wondering why people from English speaking countries weren't joining my "Laura-Lee Was Here" Party. (Or should I be "cool" and call it a "Par-tay") Then, in just the past couple of days I've had 26 people from the "United Kingdom"  come by. I guess when the Bible says, "Ask and you will receive", God wasn't kidding.

And since God always gives MORE than He needs to, a handful of people from the "Ukraine" stopped by too. What are the people from the Ukraine called? "Ukrainese"?  (I actually know the answer because there is a large Ukrainian population in my home city and,  besides the French Canadians, they are the best cooks you'll find)

Still waiting for some "Australian-ese" people to come for a visit. 

" Hello. Hello. Laura-Lee to Australia. Laura-Lee to Australia. Is anybody there?"  ;-)

Sincerely, Laura-Lee