Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

March 14, 2022

Top Ten Signs You're Living in the Millennial Kingdom




David Letterman began his show when I was a teenager (Oops! Outed my age on the Internet again. Sort of.) so I grew up listening to his "Top Ten List". I decided to try and write one myself, which reveals to you what I have been doing with my time in Lock down.


So without further adieu, may I present, Laura-Lee's ...


 Top Ten Signs You’re Living in the Millennial Kingdom*


(FYI: The *“Millennial Kingdom” is a time spoken of in the Bible after Armageddon when Jesus will return to earth and set up a perfect, Eden-like life. See Revelation 20 for more information.)



10. We realize SmartPhones are a STUPID idea.


 9. News reporters tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth … and with love.


 8. Narcissists always go the extra mile.


 7. Men ask for directions when they are lost.


 6. Women discuss OTHER people’s feelings.


 5. Plow Shares become the number one stock.


 4. Greta Thunberg forgives you unconditionally.


 3. Dancing lessons from (Prince) David.


 2. ALL LIVES MATTER!


 … and the number one sign you are living in the Millennial Kingdom …


  1. JESUS RULES on EARTH from JERUSALEM!






What do you think, Dave?



NOTE: I have several more "versions" of this list as we dig even deeper into what the Millennial Kingdom will be like, so come back again. This is my Internet Home and you are always welcome.

Truth, with Love,
Always, Laura-Lee





HELPFUL LINKS for this topic.


LINK Israel My Channel at YouTube (3-D graphics of stuff in Israel Past, Present and FUTURE)