Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

September 17, 2020

The End IS HERE (UPDATED Version)




When COVID-19 hit, I knew for sure we were in the Last Days spoken of in the book of Daniel (Old Testament) and in the book of Revelation (New Testament) and by Jesus himself in Matthew 24 and Luke 21. I thought to myself that the Peace Treaty would show up "at some point". Probably sooner than later. I first discovered these events would come when I read about them in 1980. Forty years ago!


 I held my tongue through Y2K. I held my tongue at 9/11. I held my tongue when the Mayan calendar predicted 2012 would signify the End of the world. I held my tongue as I watched the scientists move the Doomsday Clock through the years as it went from twenty minutes to midnight to two minutes to midnight. I've held my tongue as Christian after Christian got "weird" and decided to try and figure out and calculate the exact day of Christ's return, even though Jesus said NOBODY knows the exact moment except the Father. I said nothing because they didn't EXACTLY fit what the Bible said would happen. And if it was the "real deal" it would be precise and exact because God knows ALL and His prophecies are specific and would be PRECISELY fulfilled.


Then when COVID-19 hit and I knew for sure we were in the very last days of the world, I still held my tongue. To be honest, I was a little freaked out to see it actually happen before my eyes and was unsure what to say.


Now I've just discovered that while I was napping yesterday President Trump witnessed the Peace Treaty that is also spoken of in the Bible. When I add to that the fact of Israel becoming a nation again (which happened in 1948) I know that after four decades I can hold my tongue no longer. 


This Peace Treaty (the Abraham Accords) is also spoken of in the Bible and kick starts so much that all I want to do is weep because I feel so overwhelmed by it all. But before I go into more details I will hold my tongue just a little longer. I need to be with Jesus to see what He wants me to say next. But I will say this because it may be the last post I have the chance to write, if my caution and silence has earned for me any credibility at all than listen to what I simply tell you now; Grab the nearest Bible and humbly call on the name of Jesus because the End IS finally HERE and you and I will probably live to witness it.


The Doomsday Clock is now chiming midnight. We have lost the final two minutes whether the scientists admit it or not.


This was the Scripture Jesus led me to directly and miraculously on Monday. He told me to "hold fast to it during the week." Now I know why.


9. If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 

10. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 

11. As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

12. For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 

13. for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

(Romans 10:8-13)


I humbly thank you for all the time you've spent through the years coming here and reading my almost four hundred posts. I pray that you will find Jesus in each and all of them. Because of infinitely more importance than me being here is that "Jesus Was Here" as we wrote the story of my life ... Together.


"To Christ be the glory great things He has done".

Love ALWAYS, Laura-Lee


ABRAHAM ACCORD PEACE TREATY via White House website


"Repent" (from Merriam-Webster dictionary)

"to turn from sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life"



UPDATE: The End IS HERE


September 19, 2020, Saturday


I’ve been mostly off the Internet for the past couple of days and plan to continue to be throughout the weekend as I extend my usual “Sunday Technology Fast” in order to take/make more time to be alone in prayer. But there are a few things you should know before I sign off again.


I have never considered myself an “expert” in anything. In fact I usually describe myself as a “Jack of all trades, master of none”. But during my time of seclusion, since I learned of the Abraham Accord Peace Treaty on Wednesday, many things have been brought to the forefront of my memory. Although I have not dedicated my life to studying Bible Prophecy (aka. Eschatology) I read the Bible every day and have watched events that may pertain to prophecy for forty years with a keen interest. And so I have emerged (much to my own surprise) all these decades later as an expert on the topic. Not as a Bible expert but rather on how world history and events tie together with the Bible.

Keep in mind that Bible Prophecy is NOT vague like fortune telling or reading your horoscope. It’s not “I see a stranger coming into your life bringing both good and bad tidings” which can be interpreted any way you wish. No. God is precise and detailed. As you would expect an ALL-knowing God to be. So I have suddenly realized how huge is the amount of things I’ve learned throughout the years.

Plus, being a Born-Again Christian means I have the ears of God directly and more importantly, HE HAS MINE! Jesus has much to say and I’ve got a lot of information to impart to you. And God has told me the time is definitely NOW! In all honesty, He’s been telling me “now” for several weeks. That being said, you definitely need to sign up to FOLLOW THIS BLOG. I have many visitors but no followers which until now has been fine with me. My regular readers know that I usually announce any new posts I publish. As soon as something is put on “Laura-Lee Was Here” (or one of my other blogs) I scurry off to Pinterest, then to Facebook, then to Twitter, then I send out personal emails and then I go to Messenger to make sure that I don’t miss out on telling anyone. 


However, since time is now of the essence (literally every second of it counts) and my new posts will be coming out frequently and at any time of the day or night, then you need to sign up with your email to follow this blog. (Look at the top of the right hand column to find the gadget to do that) Enough about that. Topic Change.


 For the first time I am going to give you “homework” to do. You NEED to find yourself a PAPER Bible. An app isn’t good enough. (I’ll explain why at another time). Most people have one in their home somewhere. So go find it now and dust it off. This is about to become your most important possession, if it isn’t already. If you don’t have a paper Bible, you NEED to get one ASAP. There are a myriad of different kinds. Find one that suits your own tastes, lifestyle and pocketbook. Many are less than $10. Here in Canada you can get a free one if you contact the Canadian Bible Society. But get one!


Although I have a Link here to Christian Book (see right column) and I personally get my Bibles from them, I’m not here to sell stuff. So get one wherever you can. What I will do is recommend some good translations in plain English and based on accuracy from the original texts.

                

NIV = “New International Version”

NKJV = “New King James Version”

ESV =  “English Standard Version”

ASV = “American Standard Version”


Of course, if you’ve got a Catholic Bible it will be arranged somewhat differently than the ones listed above. It also has some extra books in it, but otherwise is fine for these purposes.


Of course, (again), if English is not your first language, you will definitely want to get a Bible in whatever language you understand best.


Once you have a Bible, you can start by reading the first book, which is called “Genesis” and also the book called “Matthew”, which is the first book in the New Testament and will tell you all about the life of Jesus. Whether or not you believe the Bible is the word of God or not is secondary right now. In order to understand what the Bible says about the end of the world, you need to know what it says about the beginning of it. Make sense?


Just for your own personal information: I have read many, many different Bibles throughout the years and the Bibles I have “on the go” right now are the KJV, NIV Study Bible, NKJV. As well as the New Living Translation and Amplified (which were my mother’s), a RSV: Catholic Edition (which was my grandmother’s) a Good News Bible (a gift from high school friends in 1983) and a Promise Bible - Adult Coloring Edition (for my free time). When I looked at all of them literally stacked up on the bed next to me I thought, “Okay. Maybe I have a thing or two about the Bible I can tell people.” 

Don't be daunted or intimidated by the size or content of the Bible. Remember that I started reading it when I was only nine years old and I'm not holier or smarter than anyone else.


I yearn to keep going, because there is SO much to tell you and it wants to blast out of me like a fire hose, but it will have to wait for another time.


But before I leave, let me ask for your forgiveness for remaining silent for so long. I pray that my hesitancy has not done anyone harm.


Also, let me make a personal commitment to you as you endeavor to sort through the glut of voices and different opinions you will hear. I make it out loud, state it publicly and with the belief I will have to answer on Judgement Day for these words.


“I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Help me God.

              Amen.”


Laura-Lee Rahn

Alberta, Canada

September 19, 2020


NOTE: I just looked it up and discovered this weekend is the Jewish Feast of Rosh Hashanah. Prophetically this is also very important.


I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.” 

  John 14:18


Link Song LIVE LIKE I'M LEAVING


Live Like I’m Leaving  (Lyrics)

  (song I first heard in 1995!  LL)


I've been praying for You to come and rescue me

From this world gone astray

Seems my soul is at war with my humanity

Lord, I'm clinging to my faith


As You watch me live my days

Make me sure and strong

Let me tear down the walls

Between what's right and wrong


I want to live like I'm leaving

Like Heaven is in view

Live like I'm leaving

I will be evidence of You

Through the shadows of my past

Through tomorrow come what may

I want to live like I'm leaving

Just like I'm leaving today


I've seen people trying to live the social status quo

Surrender to the darker side

Lord I'm asking for the humble heart to truly know

The Way, the Truth, the Life

As You watch me live my days

Make me sure and strong

Let me tear down the walls

Between what's right and wrong


I want to live like I'm leaving

Like Heaven is in view

Live like I'm leaving

I will be evidence of You

Through the shadows of my past

Through tomorrow come what may

I want to live like I'm leaving

Just like I'm leaving today”


    ArtistsEast to West 

    Copyright.    Don Koch, Jeff Silvey, Lowell Alexander   


"For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."  (emphasis mine)

  (Matthew 24:27)


Jesus will keep you close and safe as you face these hard days my beloved friends. I pray you will find rest regardless of the circumstances you find yourself in. 

 Love always, Laura-Lee


NEXT THINGS TO LOOK FOR:

Rebuilding of the Temple (in Jerusalem)

HUGE Attack on Israel from Russia and Allies

Miraculous Deliverance by God as world watches (Ezekiel 38 and 39. "Gog of Magog")

MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE in Israel

Sudden disappearance of Christians Worldwide (Rapture)

_____________________


Peace Treaty Signed with Israel by anti-Christ! (THIS will start seven year countdown - see above)

anti-Christ receives mortal head wound but apparently is miraculously healed.

anti-Christ/beast goes into newly built Temple to be worshipped. (Abomination that causes Desolation)

Totally CASHLESS Society. ALL transactions done by hand or forehead. (Just like fingerprint and face recognition unlocks a smartphone). YOU MUST NOT GET THIS " MARK OF THE BEAST"!!! It will be linked to worshipping the beast. NO turning back or getting into Heaven once you have received this.

Two  WITNESSES in Jerusalem. Miraculous signs. Killed then Resurrected and taken up to Heaven as world watches

(Many more events and details. These are just the Biggies.)LLR