Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

December 12, 2015

Sabbath in December - "Relax People"





Here comes the Sabbath so I'll be shutting down and "unplugging" as usual and turning more of my attention on Jesus, like I long to do more often (but Life does intrude a lot, doesn't it?) 

I had to go grocery shopping this evening and it is so busy "out there in the world" that not only could I NOT get through to a taxi service, the entire Telus cellular network was down. That's because it's Christmas and everyone is racing around like maniacs. I forget from year to year until December hits again and the cell network "bails out" again.

No wonder God actually had to COMMAND us to take a day of rest! Proof again that He cares more about us than we even care for ourselves. 

Praise Jesus for His longsuffering and great love.

Sincerely, Laura-Lee

(and here's your dose of the "Reverend" for the week)


(For more from Reverend Fun - follow the link below)