Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas (2015) Love Laura-Lee








During the writing of the "Church Lady P.I." Mystery I felt such an urgency to "get it done." And since it is done there didn't seem any reason to hold it back from you. Time seems so fleeting to me now.

So it's completely finished. It turned out much better than I hoped and beyond my humble writing abilities, which is a sure sign Jesus was involved. I offer it to you Free & as a Gift. Which is the actual definition of "Grace". 

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. But more importantly, I hope every day afterwards is also equally (or more) wonderful. Our God never changes and it is my deepest hope, desire and prayer that you come to know Him intimately and passionately.

From Stable to Throne, Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords.

Love Always, Laura-Lee


"There was only ONE Baby in the Womb that was Meant to Die"
    ~  Laura-Lee Rahn







FINALLY FINISHED: Begin the "Church Lady P.I. Mystery"