Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

October 30, 2015

PRAY for my EMAIL: NO! I'm not Kidding

 LauraLeeWasHere@gmail.com email has suddenly stopped working & if I can't get it going again ... Well. There will be vast consequences.

I've come to recognize when something is less of a technical issue and more of a spiritual one. This is one of those cases. Jesus knows what solution is best but we need your prayers too. 

You've helped me out this way in the past. I know I can count on you again. I'll let you know when and what happens.

Love Laura-Lee


*** UPDATE:

Wow! Can you people pray up results or what?! After spending hours trying to find the solution to not being able to access my LauraLeeWasHere@gmail.com INBOX, I decided as a 'last ditch effort' to come and ask you all to pray.  Within only a few hours I now have full access to my LauraLeeWasHere@gmail.com INBOX restored.

Why do I always WAIT to ask for prayer AFTER I've tried everything else? If I couldn't have gotten it working again it would have meant literally hundreds of hours of WASTED work and time I spent on the Internet. And it happened after a long week, when I was very tired and easily discouraged.

 Thank you, my wonderful Readers/Friends. Whether ALL or ONE of you prayed. Jesus heard you and came through in response to your prayers.  And very quickly too. 

"Oh. Thank you, Lord. I was so discouraged, but you came through for me again. After all my hours of pathetically struggling alone to find the answer and fix it myself, I know you gave me the idea to come here and ask for prayer help.  Thank you for again proving that you "delight" in helping us and your power is somehow "released" when we pray for each other. Although I don't really understand how. Thank you for every person who took a moment to pray for me. Give them a special blessing this weekend and let them know that they are precious to me and so much more so to you.
Love always, Your Laura-Lee"   (JESUS Was Here)