Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

October 20, 2015

"THESE BONES" My Christian Music Video

I wanted to create a PLAYLIST for "Christian" Halloween Music so I headed to YouTube. There just didn't seem to be anything much available along that line.

So, I decided to get motivated and created my own Halloween Music Video and "treat" you to yet another original "Laura-Lee Was Here Production". That's the video you will see below.

Then you will see a LINK below that which will take you to my YouTube Channel. I think Satan is IN OUR FACES, enough and the time for Christians to just ignore Halloween is over.

I hope you like the video I made. It's not very long but it turned out better than what I have talent for (always a sign that Jesus is involved).




"THESE BONES"


~~ by Laura-Lee (Was Here)




Halloween Christian Music Playlist