Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

October 30, 2012

Coming Out of Red John Part 4





In "The Coming Out of "RED JOHN" Part 3" post, I made predictions as to what would happen on "The Mentalist" in the next year or two. After watching the 100th episode on Sunday night, you should know I'm on the right track.

Remember a previous episode in which Jane helped a former friend and it ended up that she was a Psychiatrist? They made a couple of vague insinuations that Jane had been a mental patient. Then the topic was dropped.

I've told you that they are going to start making you think that several people from the CBI could be Red John or at least an accomplice. But I predicted the writers would point to the possibility that Patrick Jane IS Red John! Well, here come all the episodes which will continue to explore him as a psychopath.
But remember what I said? It's a smoke screen.

Please read Part 3 , which has all my main predictions, before commenting on this post.

I can also guarantee that FBI Agent Susan Darcy is NOT a RED JOHN accomplice. But after falling romantically for Jane, she will be killed by RED JOHN. Or will it be Patrick that kills her? ;-)

Round and round and round the writers will spin you. (Like a record round, round, round)