Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

September 25, 2012

I'VE BEEN HACKED Delete & Report "Me"

I've been hacked and I'm not happy


I have just deleted all my Windows Live Accounts and Deactivated all my HOTMAIL accounts.

DELETE IMMEDIATELY anything that appears to be from me that ends with "hotmail".

Especially delete anything that seems to come from NiftyNieces@hotmail.com.
LoveExpressedThroughDoodles@hotmail.com & LauraleeRahn@hotmail.com.

NONE OF THEM WILL BE FROM ME !!


Even though I've cancelled the accounts, the Hackers can still access them.

Put up BLOCKS (with your email programs) and REPORT any and all abuse to Window Live/ MicroSoft.



SEE INFO ON HOW TO DO IT BELOW:

If you receive something from these accounts, NiftyNieces@hotmail.com.
LoveExpressedThroughDoodles@hotmail.com & LauraleeRahn@hotmail.com.

Forward them to the email listed below as evidence of the Hack. And delete the rest. they will NOT be from me. Don't open these emails. Just FORWARD them.



* Non-Windows Live Hotmail customers should address an email to report_spam@hotmail.com, report_spam@msn.com or report_spam@live.com (Depending on the originating mail domain: hotmail or msn or live). Attach a copy of the spam email to this email and send it. If we do not receive a copy of the email as an attachment our ability to take action against the spamming account is severely impacted.

* We ask for a full copy of the email so that we have conclusive evidence showing from which Windows Live Hotmail account the SPAM was sent. It is possible that the email address was spoofed, and we don't want to mistakenly close a non-spamming account.


My new email address is now:  irene.lauralee@gmail.com.

Love Laura-Lee (& her Mom, Irene)