Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

September 01, 2012

Poland Likes Me THEY REALLY LIKE ME !!!




 


 

I haven't been on the Internet for almost three weeks, so you can imagine my surprise when I discovered that last weekend, around the dates August 22-24, there was a great deal of activity around my blogs. Usually when I post something new, several people stop by and check it out. But  why did so many people come to see my posts when there was nothing new to see on those dates?

I went into the background of my Blogs to see what kind of traffic I was getting. What were the exact dates? Which posts were the most popular? Who specifically was viewing them? In short, I looked at the Statistics and Overview. I was further surprised to find out that there was a large amount of "hits" only on the days I mentioned and they seemed to be spread amongst all my posts. And came predominantly from Poland. That's right. I said, P-O-L-A-N-D! What's up with that, anyway?

 Most of the people who usually read my blogs are from North America, Australia and the UK. But it seems that on August 23rd and August 24th a large number of people in Poland (and only Poland) decided to turn on their computers and read the English blog of a middle-aged, single, Christian, Canadian. Uh, can anyone tell me why, because I am totally stumped by that one.
Perhaps it's simply that people all over the world have decided to like me. Maybe I'm an acquired taste, like an olive. Who knows? Maybe if a lot of Polish people like me, it'll make up for the people here in Canada who don't. (I must say that I like the red and white of the Polish flag, but I'm slightly prejudiced.) 
                             

Skoal.