Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

February 13, 2021

PRAYER and COMMUNION on ZOOM with Love Lessons

 



ATTENTION CHRISTIANS:  Has it been a long time since you have been able to meet for COMMUNION with your Brothers and Sisters in Jesus?


`IMPORTANT INFO UPFRONT:

Behold Israel Event Link:

https://beholdisrael.org/event/weekly-prayer-meeting-on-zoom-02-15-21/


Behold Israel Youtube Channel:

https://youtube.com/user/beholdisrael



We live in the times I have longed to see most of my life, but as they unfold in front of me I keep saying to myself in amazement, "I can't believe I'd live to see ..." And just like the Bible describes it as being like "birth pangs" (getting more intense and frequent with each moment) it is what is happening on a personal level that is something I didn't expect.


As this pertains to myself, the Scriptures have been opened to me and I'm understanding the Bible more clearly than I ever have before. Jesus is coming in loud and clear. My needs continue to be met miraculously and God is removing from my heart and mind things that have been troubling me and keeping me in bondage as long as I can remember.


At the beginning of 2020 Jesus gave me the message to "Hang on! This year will be amazing". I actually made a post here that said something to the same effect, although I could not have imagined the year that we all really had. In fact, everytime I wrote "2020" I put an exclamation mark next to it. I think you will agree that 2020 was an exclamation mark type of year!


One of the things Jesus did for me just within the past couple of weeks was to miraculously release me from a lifetime of harbouring bitterness and grudges. Mom used to refer to me as an "elephant" because I never forget when somebody hurts me, even when it is painful and I would love to forget it! She would send me to the Love Chapter in  1 Corinthians 13 where it tells us that "Love keeps no record of wrongs" (verse 5). 





 But the deeper the love we have for someone the deeper we are hurt when they harm us. How many times have I laid my hurting  heart before Jesus and pleaded with Him to remove the bitterness? Just a couple of weeks ago I put my bitter heart at the feet of Jesus AGAIN, being thoroughly disgusted with myself for hanging onto all the bitter feelings. Yet I was powerless to remove them on my own. But this time Jesus took them away! I suddenly felt freedom comparable to the moment Jesus forgave my  Sin Debt all those years ago when I originally gave my life to Him. I had no idea how heavy these things were weighing on me until they were gone! I actually feel physically lighter.

 


Since then my prayer life and relationship with Jesus has exponentially exploded (and we had already been moving forward at an amazing rate). But as the world outside grows darker I am growing more full of peace and light, gratitude and (dare I say it?)  joy and excitement within me. And much to my delight I've discovered it's the same for other Christians who have "longed for His appearing". ( 2 Timothy 4:8


I attend a weekly, international prayer meeting via ZOOM and hosted by the ministry Behold Israel . The Holy Spirit moves mightily upon those who attend and it is the most fun and quickest hour of my week. It is open to the public and I invite you to attend too. You will be so glad you did.




Ever since I was healed of all my bitterness I've been feeling like I wanted to do something to "clinch the deal". Something special to celebrate my new freedom but I didn't know what. Then last Monday at the  Behold Israel  prayer meeting Pastor Mike Golay announced that the next week would be a special  Communion time for those of us who haven't been able to get out to church. I instantly knew it was God presenting me my opportunity to celebrate His healing of me. I've been looking forward to it all week. Then just today God said, "you are not the only one who needs to do this". I knew He wanted me to come here to tell you about it. And if that is not enough, the moment I booted up my little tablet to write this post, a notification from  Behold Israel with all the information about this special Communion showed up on my monitor. So if you are reading this then I'm sure God wants you to be part of it too.





Just let me clarify a couple of things for those of you who may be  new followers of Jesus.  

Communion does not affect your salvation. If you are  Born Again and have put your trust in Jesus and him alone for your salvation, then that is all you need for eternal life.

Protestants do not believe in the transubstantiation like Catholics do. Catholics believe that the wafer and wine literally turn into the body and blood of Jesus. Protestants do it as a reminder of what Jesus did through his sacrifice on the cross. Therefore, if you wish to honor Jesus in this way you are welcome to participate.
(* You are requested to have your Communion elements - bread/cracker and grape juice/wine - ready ahead of time).

I've yakked enough. Here is the information you need to attend. And if  you are feeling too shy to participate via ZOOM it is also being broadcast LIVE on YouTube as well. 

https://beholdisrael.org/event/weekly-prayer-meeting-on-zoom-02-15-21/


Don't be surprised if satan tries to hinder you from going. But I will meet you there because the "one who is in [us] is greater than the one who is in the world."  ( 1 John 4:4)


Speaking the truth, with love,

always, Laura-Lee


PS. I find it interesting that it falls on the occasion of Family Day here in  Canada   which is a statutory holiday for us. The  Behold Israel organizers probably weren't aware of that when they planned this. But God was.

 I also invite everyone to visit my other blogs, specifically my Bible Prophecy blog.

http://DominionComfort.blogspot.com/


ZOOM has a free version. To get it follow this Link OR get the app.

http://zoom.us

You  can also just attend as a Guest at ZOOM without signing up


Attend event at Youtube LIVE (or the recorded version after) - time is irrelevant to God!

https://youtube.com/user/beholdisrael


Behold Israel: ZOOM International Prayer Meeting.

Special COMMUNION Edition

MONDAY, February 15, 2021,

10:00 AM - PST


NOTE: You are requested to have your communion elements ready before the meeting begins.

(Piece of bread or cracker. Wine, grape juice or fruit juice. 

Sometimes I've just used tomato juice because it was all I had and it grows on a vine. It is important that you participate even if you don't have the right type of juice)


LINKS:

http://zoom.us/j/96135149236/

Meeting ID:  96135149236


DIRECT LINK: Behold Israel ZOOM Prayer and Communion Event



This Bible reference has great significance to me because I have read it each time I've had communion in the past, but it's never been true until this time.

"Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you,  leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift". (Matthew 5:23-24)

If you are someone from my past and you feel I have done you harm, please contact me. I am willing to make amends so that you can taste this same freedom and the joy of reconciliation that I do. The time of Christ's return is so close. Let's not stand before Him as bickering children but as "faithful" men and women of God. My email is located in the right column of this blog. LL




"For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes."

  (1 Corinthians 11:26)


LINK 40 Bible Verses to Explain the Importance of Communion


UPDATE: (Holy Spirit Spooky)

After posting this I saw a sermon by Charles Stanley where he said all of what I did about Love and Unforgiveness and Bitterness. Please go and view it for a more in-depth look at this in his "Love Lessons" sermon. He said it so much better than I could in my small way. LL