Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

August 17, 2019

No Biggie



It's getting late and I'm moving slower by the minute. It's about to flip over to my Sunday Sabbath which is good because I'm about to "flip out" and a day of rest sounds just about right.

It's time to shut things down. Like my computer, my brain, my worry and my body. Of course, my body isn't going at it's highest speed right now. The strange thing is, if I decide to rush to get something done I exert myself (even to the point of sweating) but I don't actually move any faster.


Perhaps YOU feel like you've been spinning your wheels too. We were not built and designed to be on the go 24/7. So shut off your phone (I think I just heard a collective Worldwide GASP), and do something creative that relaxes you and will "restoreth [your] soul". Psalm 23.

Taking a day of rest doesn't necessarily mean laying in bed all day and staring at the ceiling. Trust me! I tried it all those days I was in the hospital paralyzed and ceilings just aren't that interesting.

But, hey, that's not a bad idea. If someone out there is artistic and looking for a way to give of themselves. Go to your local hospital and volunteer to paint/draw on the ceiling so all the patients have something beautiful and inspirational to look at. Maybe even do a " Where's Waldo" type of thing to help them pass the time.

Probably half of my blog visitors (the younger half) just thought "what's a 'Where's Waldo?' "

That's my cue for an exit.

Have a wonderful, RESTful day. You are in my heart and prayers. (Yes. I actually pray for everyone who gives of their precious time to come here. You're all so amazing.)

Thanks for stopping in.

Love Laura-Lee

PS. I guess I rambled on longer than I intended. So this is a "biggie" after all. 😉😊

Your "something extra" for scrolling to the bottom of the page. Jesus loves you (and I'm mighty fond of you too!) L-L