Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

July 08, 2017

MONTY: "Heat Wave" my Cat's Perspective


In many ways, my cat, MONTY, has become more well known than I am, even though it's MY blog.

Does this pose look familiar?
(See top of blog page)


He's known by several aliases:

  • Muffin Butt
  • Lord Montague Longbody CrapPoopKin  
  • Pretty Boy MONTY

For the past several days we've been enduring a heat wave. Even if it's only 26 Celcius outside, it can be well over 30 Celcius in our home.

So what follows is my attempt to become artistic. I have entitled this photographic Mont-Y-age:

                          We're Having a Heat Wave
A Tropical Heat Wave:
A Cat's Eye View

(A Laura-Lee Was Here Production 2017)





Trying to survive the Heat Wave by
sleeping in the kitchen sink




Maybe sleeping upside down will help



Maybe sleeping upside down but
in a different location?



HEATWAVE Depression kicks in


Still depressed but maybe
FOOD will help
"I'll sneak out when Laura-Lee goes somewhere."
(But most purses don't have tails, MONTY)





Whatever the temperature or conditions (or silliness), 
MONTY and I wish you a wonderful weekend and a peaceful Sabbath as you put your cares and worries in the hands of Jesus and KNOW He will watch out for you.




с счастливым шабатом
(Russian Language above)

Sincerely, Laura-Lee 

LINK "Light of the World" Song/Story by Laura-Lee