Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

July 02, 2017

Laura-Lee's New Video "Light of the World"


Dear Friends,

I've done what I haven't done in years. I created a NEW video. It took me most of the day, but I have just uploaded it to YouTube as my Sunday Sabbath begins. It turned out 'waaaay' better than my personal talent allows, which is always a "sign" that Jesus is involved.

I certainly hope you enjoy it. I made it specifically with my blog Friends in mind. And don't forget to leave me comments. You KNOW how much I love them.

I hope you continue to have a great long weekend if you live in Canada or America.

Love Laura-Lee

P.S. I added CC (Closed Captioning) to my new video, BUT if you don't need it the first time, maybe do without it. The video flows better without them.


LINK "Light of the World" by Chris Tomlin at YouTube

( A "Laura-Lee Was Here" Production)