Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

November 10, 2016

Remembrance Day (in Song & Joy)



This music video I originally created for Hallowe'en but discovered it had further reaching implications. It seemed to assemble itself, to be the only version of this song that does more than merely display its lyrics and turned out better than my talent alone can produce. I believe all signs that Jesus was involved in its creation.


"I Love to Tell the Story ..."

At its heart is a wonderful, toe-tapping song about the dead coming back to life sung by Christian Contemporary Group, "Phillips, Craig, and Dean",

In honor of "Remembrance Day", I encourage you to rejoice and remember those who died but are never forgotten.

Here is my [unofficial] video for "These Bones" and also a direct LINK to it's YouTube location,




LINK to Song "These Bones" at YouTube


LINK Laura-Lee's YouTube Channel

(Above is LINK to my YouTube Channel. "Lookie-Loos" are always "Welcome")

Sincerely, Laura-Lee (Was Here)