Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

November 04, 2016

Officially Introducing Ned the Cat



Ned (Officially)

I think by now I have created enough "buzz" about WHO and WHAT Ned is.
 
I have nothing to do with him officially.  I simply discovered him at YouTube and wanted to share again something with you that I enjoyed.

He is the "star" of a set of videos that are "spookily" familiar to anyone who lives with a cat.

So follow the LINKs to discover "Ned" in all his glory for yourselves. Especially if you need a good chuckle.

I will start you off with my two favorite "Ned" videos and then encourage you to watch the entire "Ned" Play List.

Sincerely, Laura-Lee  (Was Here)

P.S. [So far] I've encountered no graphic and offensive language or content so I consider "Ned" safe for younger and sensitive viewers.

(LINKS below my 2 favorite "Ned" videos)





(Other "Ned" LINKS below)