Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

May 03, 2013

You Want MY Advice? Don't Say I Didn' t Warn 'Ya

I got a message from the website WizPert that they wanted me to join their site and give out "expert advice". They had read some of my blog posts and thought I might be able to help some people who had questions. Can you imagine that? Most of my life I've been forcing my advice on anybody that would listen and NOW, somebody is asking me to do it.

So, will I do it?
BOY HOWDY! Now you'll NEVER get me to shut up!

You will find a button on the right side bar of this blog. Click on it and go to MY Wispert page and lap up the many, many pearls of wisdom I will spread forth upon all of you who cannot make a move without my say-so.

Not that this will keep me from being humble. I'm am going to be the GREATEST and HUGEST humble person on this ENTIRE earth. You just watch me!!

 Love Laura-Lee Rahn,  R.S.P.  (Real Smart Person) 


"What are these 'poofy' things on my hat for?"
(Would you ask advice from this person?)


P.S. I promise not to forget the "little people" I had to step on and grind into the ground on my way to becoming "stupendously smart". (not to mention the trail of broken hearts I left behind). I can't forget you because I'll need to remember your name when I get a restraining order against you if you start bugging me too much for my autograph.

LAURA-LEE at Wizpert      (also see button on RIGHT SIDE BAR)

PS: Did you notice I spelled "Wizpert", "Wispert" somewhere in this blog. It was to test you.
 "Oh, Grasshopper. We have so far to go. And a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step ... to the bathroom before you leave, because there might not be one nearby on your journey."

UPDATE:  (May 18, 2013)

I've taken the "Wizpert" connection off my blog for the time being. At first it was technical issues, but now the people who IM me for advice through the Wizpert site are mentioning their own problems with them. I need to check into it more and when I get more information, I'll let you know. Thanks for your patience. Love L-L