Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

February 29, 2024

Where to Find Answers About God

 





I've got a lot of questions about God, but where can I go to find the answers❓️




I know, I'll ask Google Assistant.


Or maybe head to Quora.




I know, I'll watch a YouTube video.




No, no, no. I'll check out that new ChatGPT. That's what everyone else is doing.




If I get really desperate I can go to Got Questions. They know SO much about God they can explain the Trinity and the Triune nature of the God-Head in only a paragraph or two.





... or maybe you could just read the Bible and let JESUS explain things to you directly.




"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,  so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." 

( 2 Timothy 3:16-17)


The Truth with Love,

Always Laura-Lee