Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

December 04, 2020

MEMORIES: Grandma, Nazis and the Titanic

STILL ROOM

An odd memory has surfaced for me this week as I was watching a film called  THE 49th PARALLEL . It is based on a true story (though very loosely) from World War II about a group of Nazis who get trapped in Canada when their submarine is blown up. The survivors have to work their way to Vancouver from a remote trading post in Hudson's Bay to try and get back to Germany. It shows all the various Canadians they meet along the way including a group of German HutteritesAs I was watching this film I remembered something from my own recent past. 

My paternal grandmother, just previous to World War II, received a letter from a law firm in Germany basically inviting her to either move back to Germany or become a covert agent for the Germans living right here in Canada. What's fascinating is that I received, somewhere between the years 2000 - 2005, in my mailbox a letter from a law firm in Germany. The next time I went to visit Mom I brought the letter with me because during her career she had read many different contracts from lawyers and I wanted her to have a look at it.  Because she has also seen the letter that her mother-in-law had received all those years back during World War II and because she understood legalese, she recognized it for exactly what it was. Of course, I chucked it out with a "That's weird. I wonder what they're up to?" 

Now as I look into world events in a much deeper way in order to inform people for my Bible Prophecy blog, Dominion Comfort I now know what Germany was doing fifteen years ago and what they were laying the foundation for. You should know too. 

Wakey, wakey, People. You are on the Titanic. Do you want to continue to rearrange the deck chairs or get into the lifeboat  while you still have the chance to do it?

Speaking the truth with love,

Always, Laura-Lee


CHAIRS or LIFEBOAT?



PS. For some of my posts, I will not be using tags nor advertising that I've posted them. If you wish to be notified of any new ones please use the "Follow by Email" option found at the top of the right column. 

FYI. Also keep in mind that even more Ministries and Christian blogs have been shut down from their connections and Links to social media or are experiencing a great wave of "technical difficulties". I am making sure that I am connected to them directly, including writing down, on paper, their snail-mail address. And continue to use that Share button while that is still working too.

LINK to TITANIC MOVIE Not Under yet BUT too late for decision



I WONDER HOW MUCH  "I'm flying!" and "I'm king of the world. Woohoo!" THEY WERE FEELING THEN?