Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

February 24, 2020

A New Day, New Week and New Things to Share


Welcome to CANADA



Here comes another brand, new week and I have some things I wish to share with you.

First of all, I've been looking for great new books and found some to share with you, but they are not all free. Some are less than $1 for a 3 books set. When we pay little or nothing for something we seem to think they are worthless. (Whether it be things or people) But that is not the case. Often, you get the best books for free. The publisher/author is trying to get you hooked and then get you to pay for the following books. And, of course, we already know "the best things in life are free". So let's get started.



Christian/Inspirational ebooks from Amazon for download onto Kindle:

THE TEMPORARY BRIDE by Linda Ford FREE ebook Kindle


Christian Author, Joy Ohagwu. Great Ratings/Reviews. Each a 3-books Set for less than $2.

AFTERLIFE INSPIRATIONAL CHRISTIAN REDEMPTION by Joy Ohagwu Kindle

THE NEW RULE BOOK & PETE ZENDEL: CHRISTIAN SUSPENSE by Joy Ohagwu


Thriller/Suspense FREE ebook by KINDLE. (Not Christian but  "clean")
STRANGER IN THE WOODS by Anni Taylor




And if you didn't get a chance to read Werner Lind's short story,  "Laura's Choice" at the Master's Peace Theatre blog during the weekend, you still have the chance. 

Also, upcoming this week on Master's Peace Theatre you will get a story by me and next weekend we'll have a short story direct from inside China. Elijah Zhai's letter, "Dear Lord", just won the Long Lost Letter Competition at Goodreads group, Adventure in Writing. So I grabbed it for us. And with all that's happening in China right now, this story couldn't be more timely.

Plus, come back here to my personal blog during the week because I have a few things to share with you, my online friends, that are right from my heart. (Wednesday, Feb. 26th would have been Mom's 79th Birthday).

Also, my cousin just died, so I'm asking you to keep my grieving family in your prayers as we once again say "Goodbye" to someone we loved so dearly. And thank Jesus for going to the cross and conquering death so we have the assurance of Eternal life.

Stop by and visit anytime. You are always welcome here.

Sincerely, Laura-Lee

Laura-Lee Was At TWITTER 


An old photo of me younger. (2013). While I was being silly. Well. Silly-er. My "mustache" is a velvet bowtie I was wearing. I had just returned from a day at the Street Performers Festival. I had spoken of going every year for ten years, but when Mom died that March I knew I would get there no matter what.
  It is your "treat" for scrolling down to the bottom of the page. LLR