Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

November 28, 2019

My Thanksgiving Grace







Welcome to my Blog Home

I was searching the internet for a Thanksgiving prayer to post but they were either extremely long (which may be good. Showing people have a lot to be grateful for) or too la-dee-da and flakey. So, I decided to write one myself. (My sympathies to you.)

I send it out especially to my friends in America who are celebrating Thanksgiving. 

Remember my recommendation. To get the most from poetry, read it out loud.

Love Always, Laura-Lee


My Thanksgiving Grace

 Thank you Lord for this food

Thank you Lord for being good 

Thank you Lord for all you do

Here on Earth and Heaven Too

Thank you Lord for melting doubt

To you alone my Praises Shout

I may not know all life's about

But I will remember those without

Still thankful, Lord, for all you do

My humble life I give to you

Grateful most, for my sins erased

And to live each day by your Grace

   by Laura-Lee Rahn
   Canada

   Copyright November 27, 2019



"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
    his love endures forever"  Psalm 118:29  NIV