Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

July 26, 2016

Thank You, My [Worldly] Friends

WOW!

{Everyone chant with me}

" Go RUSSIA. Go RUSSIA. Go RUSSIA."

I came to my blog to check out the statistics page and see who is my "audience" and look what I found:




In the past week more people from Russia came by than Canada and America COMBINED.

Ah. Russia. Obviously, a country filled with people of great perception, sophistication, and class.


I'm also getting a group of people from the island country of Mauritius. (I had to look that up on a map). It's tiny but absolutely beautiful.
 Here are some pictures of it I found online:




Mauritius on World Map

No longer am I capable of travelling, but God has used my small (and often silly) blog to bring you to me
I'm learning so much from all of you who come to "visit" me here and I look forward to the days when you will send me more comments, feedback and messages so I can learn more about each of you individually. I always feel encouraged, humbled and so extremely grateful when you stop by. It's still hard for me to accept that anyone  would wish to read something I wrote.

But whether you come from the other side of the world or are in my own country of Canada, you ALL give me hope. 
I long for the day when you will receive your reward from God for the hope you spread through your computer keyboard and the click of a "mouse".
 A drink for my thirsty soul.

Love always, Laura-Lee  

P.S. Even got one person listed as from: "Macedonia (FYROM)". 
Where is that? Who are you? Now I'm so curious! Love, L-L