Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

July 22, 2016

MONTY's Catitude (and some of mine too)


I don't know if it's the excessive heat or that I haven't been well and not giving him enough attention or whatever, but this week MONTY has been displaying his "catitude" in so many "special" ways. God bless him for keeping my life "Interesting" (with a capital "I").

(P.S. It was a good thing we picked up extra toilet tissue yesterday, Lena. hint hint)


OR as MONTY likes to put it,
"You've got to fall asleep at some point"

I hope the rest of you had a less interesting week than I did. But I'm SO happy, proud and flattered that you stopped by again this week to see what's going on with me. 

My left "wing" is still hurt, but will eventually heal and then I'll be able to sit up and type more. I've got so many things I want to share with you. 
For now, I've got extra time for prayers while I'm immobilized and I'm spending it on you who are reading this right at this moment. 

Remember, Jesus knows who you are and ALL about you.

With Love, Laura-Lee