Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

June 21, 2015

Fathers' Day Message (2015)


"a man's enemies will be the members of his own household."
             Matthew 10:36


I had 2 Fathers: my biological father and my surrogate father I grew up with. 

The first, made no secret of his apathy towards me my entire life.

The second, pretended to love me for 47 years, then demonstrated his hate for me by never communicating with me again (without warning or explanation).

Both have died and left me not even the smallest item to remember them by, except a broken heart. Yet I still love them both and truly  believe we NEVER love in vain.


If you are a father, PLEASE take this Fathers' Day to COMMUNICATE your true love for your child. Express it openly and revel in it. Then do it one more time (for those of us who have been ignored or betrayed by a Father's "love").


As for me, this Fathers Day, I offer my gratitude to my Heavenly Father, who has proven His love for me without restraint or  conditions.

~~ Love Always, Laura-Lee




" ... Let him lead me to the banquet hall, and let his banner over me be love.." Song of Solomon 2:4


"Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed [holy] be Thy Name. "

Love Laura-Lee