Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

January 08, 2008

Welcome

I have finally joined the great community of those who Blog. It seems that everybody has something to say and I am no different. The wonderful thing about Blogs is that there are so many times in our lives where we get worked up about something: whether for good or bad. Having an outlet to express ourselves publically can be a great comfort. I realize that most of my Blogs will never be seen but I still feel that I have done my part: exposed an injustice, asked a question, told a joke, shared an experience etc etc. Maybe you will find my ramblings boring but at the very least they will allow me to sleep better at night. I have been writing my whole life. My ideas burn within me. I have kept a diary for almost 25 years. Now I will send my "wisdom" out into the world. If it helps someone I will be extremely pleased. Even if it ticks someone off I will still be pleased because it's when our notions and ideas are challenged that we do the most growing. That being said... I welcome you to leave me all the comments you wish: good or bad. Please be polite so that I can allow your writing to be published as well. Let the games begin...