Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

January 15, 2008

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

I've just finished watching the first two episodes of the new TV series based on the Terminator movies, called "Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles". I must say that I am very impressed with their efforts.
I orginally decided to watch because I enjoyed all the Terminator movies, and I am a big Firefly/Serenity fan and the new cyborg is played by actress, Summer Glau, who is familiar to all of us fans of Joss Whedon's Firefly.
Considering that the writers had to work in the plot lines of 3 movies with a lot of action, not to mention time travel going on as easily as someone going through a revolving door, it's obvious that some time and effort was put into the scripts. The three main actors do a wonderful job (especially Lena Headley and Summer Glau) and the action is riveting , yet balanced well with quiet, intimate moments. All in all, a solid and entertaining piece of television.
I highly recommend it. For those of you who missed the first two episodes or simply want to know more about it, the Fox website is the place to go. May I also recommend by Firefly group at MySpace where we are discussing the show in the Forum section. With those of you with Christian faith, there is also a group at MySpace dedicated to Christian Film Buffs where we are likewise discussing the show.
I look forward to hearing from you wherever you are and I sincerely welcome your opinion whether you agree with me or not.
http://www.Fox.com

http://groups.myspace.com/FireflySerenityBrowncoats

http://groups.myspace.com/ChristianFilmBuffs