Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

June 12, 2024

The Great Debate: Laura-Lee VS Ken Ham.

 


.

“Laura-Lee, as a Young Earth Creationist, who has been publicly debating since 1980, you should challenge Ken Ham to a debate.”


Hmmmm. Let me think about that. 🤔


Uh, …  No. 


The man spouts total ridiculous nonsense and I actually have a life.


 So Mr. Ham will have to “talk to the hand”.

(if he can get it to listen


I'm going to continue to invest my precious time striving to bring you the (real) …


Truth with Love,

 Always Laura-Lee 


Please Note: My blog has NO advertising, nor do I have a store in order to "Hawk my Merch".


"Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."

(Psalm 90:12)

Link to ALL of Psalm 90




LINK "Laura-Lee Interviewed On the Record"



Link "Mooned by Ken Ham"