Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

November 29, 2023

Mooned by Ken Ham

 



Mako Island Moon Pool. Queensland, Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ 


Just when I think I am finally done with Answers in Genesis, I am alerted to something even MORE ridiculous!

I started hearing about the Ark Encounter and something called a "Moon Pool" so I did a Deep Dive into it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm not going to do much commenting (or laughing) and let Ken Ham explain what a "Moon Pool" is and what he thinks it has to do with Noah’s Ark.






Okay, let's be clear! There is absolutely NO such thing mentioned in the BIBLE or even remotely hinted at.❗️๐Ÿคจ


So where did Ken get his GOOFY notion from?! Keep reading.







Here's what Moon Pools are for in REAL life.

"A moon pool is an equipment deployment and retrieval feature used by marine drilling platforms, drillships, diving support vessels, fishing vessels, marine research and underwater exploration or research vessels, and underwater habitats. It is also known as a wet porch. It is an opening found in the floor or base of the hull, platform, or chamber giving access to the water below. Because of its stable location, it safely allows technicians or researchers to lower tools and instruments into the sea."


It is designed to give ACCESS to the water. Now let’s see what the BIBLE says about this.

"The animals going in were male and female of every living thing, as God had commanded Noah. Then the Lord shut him in." (Genesis 7:16)

It is my professional opinion that Ken has a serious Screw LooseWhy is anybody STILL listening to him?!


But as long as he and Answers in Genesis have MILLIONS of dedicated followers from around the world I am stuck shining a spotlight on these RIDICULOUS things in order to uphold what the Bible really says and defend the honor of (my Beloved) Jesus, as I continue to bring you...


The Truth with Love,

Always Laura-Lee ๐Ÿ˜”✝️๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ


LINK Answers in Genesis: Rebuilding Tower of Babel


LINK "Restraining Ken Ham and Martyn Iles (Cults Using Modern Technology)

(from my Entertainment blog, "The Bible and the Biz")


LINK "Martyn Iles Officially Made CEO of Answers in Genesis" (my blog post)


LINK "Martyn Iles Rocks" ๐Ÿ˜Ž

LINK "Answers in Genesis: Genetic Gobbledygook"

LINK "Ken Ham’s Missionary Lizzards"