Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

November 15, 2023

MARTYN ILES Officially Made CEO of Answers in Genesis

 




The problem Martyn and Ken have with ME is that they can't accuse me of being an Atheist and/or Evolutionist who has a "secular world view" and therefore I am PERSECUTING them for "holding to the authority of God's Word".

I believe the Bible is true (from cover to cover) and I take it literally. I have been a Born Again Christian for 45 years. I have a personal relationship with Jesus. I believe in Creative Design. I know science and historical events declare the veracity of the Scriptures. I believe in a Young Earth. I have publicly debated the Theory of Evolution for FOUR DECADES. I have never met Martyn or Ken so I have no personal squabble with them so I am NOT persecuting them.๐Ÿคจ

But I also KNOW Ken is a greedy, Narcissistic Megalomaniac. His doctrine is unsound, Answers in Genesis is a corrupt organization and he and Martyn Iles (new AiG CEO) make their money by enslaving people to WORSHIP a big boat in a field in Kentucky. They specifically have their eyes on the extremely LUCRATIVE and previously ELUSIVE Gen-Z market and are about to use TENS of MILLIONS of dollars of "ministry" money and AiG's MASSIVE PR Machine and Spin Doctors to take their mission GLOBAL.๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ ...
... and I have a wee bit of an issue with that. ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ก

All I can add to that is "BUYER BEWARE" (and don't drink any Kool-aid they may offer you).❗❗❗๐Ÿค‘

#Jesus is NOT pleased and is about to crash the whole evil mess! ๐Ÿคฎ
(So stay tuned because things at Answers in Genesis are about to get "real interesting like".)

The Truth with Love,
Always Laura-Lee ๐Ÿ˜”✝️



("Don't be shy, Laura-Lee, tell us how you REALLY feel". ๐Ÿ’‍♂️)

lauraleewashere.blogspot.com/2023/08/ken-ham-




LINK "Answers in Genesis: Genetic Gobbledygook" (my blog)

(from my Entertainment blog, "The Bible and the Biz")

LINK "Martyn Iles ROCKS" my blog

LINK "Stop. I Want to Vomit (Deconstructing Martyn Iles)