Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

November 21, 2023

Ken Ham and His "MISSIONARY LIZZARDS"

 


I hate to keep harping about #AnswersinGenesis because I have done enough of a Deep Dive into them (to last three lifetimes), but the algorithms keep throwing AiG stuff up at me and they are so seriously flakey it is hard to ignore all of it. ðŸĪŠðŸĨī


To prove my point, cast your eyes on THIS article about Dinosaurs wearing saddles. (No. I'm not joking. ðŸ˜Ģ) It is not specifically against  #KenHam and his crew but the author is attempting to understand Ken's convaluted thinking. I feel bad for people like this because they WANT to understand what the Bible says and why Christians believe in it literally, but with Ken and his penchant for ridiculous PR gimmicks (AiG and its sensory overwhelming #ArKENcounter theme park) being the tip of the spear and poster for all things #Genesis, they can't see past the rigamaroll to the basic Truth of God's Holy Word.




Plus, Ken's personal blog and Facebook posts not only ramble on for paragraph after paragraph about the SAME things I've been listening to and reading for THREE DECADES❗️❗️❗️, but now he is RE-living and discussing things from the past. He began one recent post with "Back in 2014..." and another one with "The reason we originally built the Ark Encounter..."

Even the "brand new" videos he releases are from years and years ago! He just loves the sound of his own voice, will do anything to keep people thinking about him and wants to stay relevant in order to sell AiG merchandise.

Yikes! 😎

And Ken wonders why he can't engage the MASSIVE Gen-Z demographic. ðŸ˜ī

Relevance involves being current, perceptive, informed, sympathetic and compassionate towards OTHERS

 Yikes! 😎


I LOVE the Bible and have studied it willingly and lovingly for 45 years. Sometimes overcome by its contents I have actually KISSED a page when something God says has moved me profoundly. 😘

HOWEVER, after spending these past couple months examining Answers in Genesis, NOW if I even hear someone quote or reference something from the first eleven chapters of the Bible I feel a cringe-response kick in.😖 Damage done by Captain Ken and his Crew's nonsense.

If I'M feeling this way, I wonder what NON-Christians are thinking and feeling. Not those against God, but those starving for some sound thinking and real answers to our crazy, mixed up world.


I know I'll get past the damage AiG has done to me, but will others? There are 355 THOUSAND people following Ken on Facebook alone and another 240 Thousand following #MartynIles and those numbers will probably grow as AiG invests big money to take their mission GLOBAL, with a special emphasis on #Australia ðŸ‡Ķ🇚, the #UK ðŸ‡ŽðŸ‡§ and  #Genzies.


Did I say, "YIKES!" yet? 😎


The Truth with Love,

Always Laura-Lee ✝️ðŸ‡ĻðŸ‡Ķ











A PURPLE BEAR next to a TOILET ❓️
( I don't even WANT to know what that's about. YIKES!)

Resources

Above images taken DIRECTLY from the Answers in Genesis website.

Article screenshot from

LINK "Saddle Sore at the Ark Encounter"

PS.

In the above article the author refers to "AiG's radical creationists". In my estimation that is a very accurate term that I may actually start using. They aren't merely people, like myself, who are Creationists but RADICAL in their beliefs. And RADICAL beliefs usually lead to UNBALANCED thinking and RADICAL behavior. 

For more information about Answers in Genesis's radical beliefs and behavior follow the LINK to...


MARTYN ILES Officially Made CEO of Answers in Genesis" (my blog)


LINK "Answers in Genesis: Genetic Gobbledygook" (my blog)


LINK "Mooned by Ken Ham" (my blog)

What does any of this have to do with Jesus? (sigh) 😞