Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

December 18, 2023

STOP❗️I Want to Vomit! (Deconstructing MARTYN ILES)

 


First Answers in Genesis keeps  Martyn Iles  so busy traveling the world as Chief Ministry Officer that he is constantly jet lagged and barely knows where he is.

 Then, they offer him EXECUTIVE, Chief EXECUTIVE Officer (how many times can you put "Executive" in a job title?), isolate him in an echo chamber away from contact with the public or anyone outside of the AiG "family", never allow him to wander out of the reach of Ken Ham (literally and figuratively) all because he is worth MILLIONS in future revenue to them.






 



Now, SUDDENLY, ken's favorite preacher is Dr. MARTYN LLOYD-JONES, (who Martyn is named after) and Ken makes it sound like MLJ and AiG have some kind of connection, when there is noneAll just to get more donations and make a BUCK off the Bible.






Dr. Lloyd-Jones died in 1981, LONG before AiG existed, but his sermons have been recorded and are being systematically uploaded to YouTube. You only have to listen to a handful of them to know what he stood for. If he got the slightest look at the Creation Museum or the Ark Encounter MY reaction would pale in comparison.


The money grubbers at Answers in Genesis MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE❗️🤑🤮


"Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.  'It is written,' he said to them, '" my house will be called a house of prayer," but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’" 

(Matthew 21:12-13)


But this is all going to back fire on Ken. 

By restricting Martyn from regular people, allowing him to only mix with AiG Handlers, "Experts" and indoctrinated Loyalists, telling him the topics he is to discuss, confining him to only eleven chapters of the Bible and making Him give an AiG Sales Pitch every time he opens his mouth, he is turning him into just another Ken Ham clone, lacking any spark of individuality and stripping Martyn of the distinct qualities that we all value in him. By viewing Martyn as just another "useful idiot", Martyn will become just another cerebral, self-important, long-winded, irrelevant "snake oil salesman", like all the rest of the "higher ups" at Answers in Genesis. Then neither the ZEALOUS Gen-Zs (who are daily in the Frontlines of battle in this dark, upside-down world) nor the UNIQUE Australians will want anything to do with him.


I previously stated I was hesitant to refer to Answers in Genesis as a "cult" and decided to refer to them as "Radical Creationists" with "cult like" qualities. Well, upon further investigation and analysis, I have just officially "upgraded" them to Cult status. 

Congratulations to Mr. Ham and the (secret and elusive) Answers in Genesis Board Members.

👏 🏆


Do you think perhaps I'm exaggerating and blowing things way out of proportion? 🤔 Hmmmm ~


Well, consider this. I have seen every public talk, sermon, interview and Q and A session Martyn has done and for the FIRST time I just witnessed him dressed in his brand new Christian Conservative duds without a Pocket Handkerchief or Lapel Pin in sight. 


I rest my case. 😔






Now, if I was running Ken's AiG cult, the next thing I would do is get Martyn married to one of my family members so I could control him even more and make some SERIOUS money from the wedding, because, hey, who doesn't LOVE a wedding?🤷‍♀️🥰💐 

And they could get married at the (world famous) Ark Encounter and walk the ramp outside doing a "God called the animals two by two" theme.  🤤 💰(drool) 


The Truth with Love, 

 Always Laura-Lee (sigh 😪)


"Teach us to number our days,
    that we may gain a heart of wisdom." (Psalm 90:12)

Stop considering God your audience and be concerned with whether or not you are Jesus's Friend.




🤫🤔🧐🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Martyn doesn't even know what a Twinkie is❓️❓️❓️

Martyn, you're Toast ❗️❗️❗️😣







May I restate that my blogs have NO Store, NO Advertising and I have NO Merchandise to sell.


NOTE. Once again I have sent a Link to this blog post to Answers in Genesis to remain transparent and so that they may be given the opportunity to publicly refute anything I say. 

Here is the verbatim content of the email I just sent them.

"https://lauraleewashere.blogspot.com/2023/12/stopi-want-to-vomit.html

I have recently been doing an entire series of blog posts about Answers in Genesis, Ken Ham and Martyn Iles that you will find less than complimentary.

I have previously sent you links to my first foray into your organization which merely got me Blocked and Shadow Banned, so I decided to intensify my analysis of your organization.

YOU will not be pleased but JESUS is.

Sincerely,

Laura-Lee"



LINK "Martyn Iles Officially Made CEO of Answers in Genesis" (my blog)


LINK "Martyn Iles ROCKS" 😎 (my blog)


LINK "Answers in Genesis: Genetic Gobbledygook" (my blog)


LINK "Answers in Genesis: Rebuilding the TOWER of BABEL"


LINK "Mooned by Ken Ham"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

LINK Dr. Martyn Lloyd-Jones (YouTube Channel)