Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

June 24, 2024

All Purple All Year (2024)

 



Mom's favorite color was mauve. In my home growing up her and Dad's ensuit bathroom was decorated accordingly.



Mom also LOVED the Air Wick Lavender Essential Oils Air Freshener and always had one plugged into her kitchen outlet.

"Plug it in, plug it in" 🎶 ☺️


My totally favorite flower EVER is LILACS!

 In the garden, in my shampoo, my perfume, my home decor, and as a material for blouses and dresses.




AND I look FABULOUS in Purple satin pajamas❗️



🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻


 I have NO intention of giving these things up simply because a small, fringe element of society are so pushy and arrogant that they have adopted these things to push their lifestyle and agenda and to make a political statement.


I'm     TAKING ... PURPLE ... BACK ❗️❗️❗️ 


The Truth with Love,

Always, Laura-Lee