Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

April 19, 2024

World Health Organization Goals

 

 




Alberta Health Services (AHS) under the World Health Organization (WHO) instigated "Emergency Powers" over every Government in the World when Covid-19 became a threat.


As a Behaviorist, it has been my privilege to be invited by AHS to participate in Zoom meetings with them, particularly as it relates to "mental health issues" such as depression and suicide.


We begin these meetings by being inclusive. All the experts from AHS and the WHO are introduced, we are informed of their credentials and make sure we all understand which pronouns to affirm and address them by and which gender they feel like on that particular day.


Then they discuss the main  problem, which continues to be the exponential increase in Suicides, especially by those under 25 years old and over 60 years old.


All the suicide hotlines are so overwhelmed that the people who are waiting to talk to a counselor usually have an average wait-time of over an hour.


We always conclude our meetings with the conclusion, "we need to study this more before we draw any conclusions".


I hope this helps to clarify the goals of the people who hold your Health in their hands. 🙂


If you wish to understand my personal position, I refer you to the images I have included.


Thank you 😌 for allowing me to serve you in this way as I bring you,


The Truth with Love,

Always Laura-Lee ✝️🇨🇦 

BTW my personal pronoun is simply "EH?" because I identify as a Canadian. 🍁