Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

June 23, 2019

I am BACK!

I was in the hospital completely paralyzed for many weeks. The experts told me to prepare myself to spend the rest of my life like that. l spent my 53rd birthday in May in a diaper, flat on my back and counting the tiles on the ceiling for the millionth time. I finally said to Jesus, Thy will be done! Even if it meant a life of paralysis.
Guess what. I came back to MY home two days ago! Discharged from the Norwood sub acute Physio therapy facility, where they taught me to move my body again. I have still got a LONG way to go and will need lots of help, but I feel like I have lived three separate lives in these few months and I have gained friends so precious they ARE my family!
And wait until you hear what God did and IS doing for me.
Even the facts that I am online again and able to move my hand again is miraculous.

The Ancient of Days is STILL on His throne!  the book of Daniel  😅😳