Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

December 20, 2016

Honored by Citizens of Communist Countries






Google/Blogger keeps records of who comes to my blogs. I read these "Statistics" very carefully mostly because I pray daily for those who come here and I want to know more about you.

Except for the United States of America, it has become a regular occurrence that Russia is second on the list of the most people visiting me here online. Then the people of Poland and my own country of Canada usually in a close tie for third place.


When I think about Russia and Poland and all the massive hardships they have endured in their history and currently still face, I often feel embarrassed because I can gripe, whine and complain about such small and even ridiculous things.

 For Example:

  • having to wait 4 minutes for the microwave to heat up my supper.
  • that I can't find a pen that doesn't leave blotches.
  • a store doesn't stock the hand lotion I like the best.
  • my cat flushing my toilet constantly while I'm trying to sleep


In Canada I have complete freedom to follow my [belief in] Jesus without restrictions. I own not one but several Bibles and I have never had to face war on Canadian soil (although we have sent soldiers).


The Russian and Polish people (especially my Christian brothers and sisters) have character traits and levels of perseverance and dignity in trials I will probably never even hope to attain in my lifetime. 

How can I NOT be inspired by your example? 
How can I NOT wish to know each person living there better?
How can I let one more moment pass and NOT say, "Thank You" for the honor you do me in caring to read anything that I have to say?

With deep sincerity, Laura-Lee


The Cross waves higher than ANY flag



The United States of America

Russia


CANADA

Poland






Statistics Graph
(the Greener a Country, the more visitors come from there)