Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

February 13, 2016

Thank You - I'm Sorry - I Love You


Sorry that I haven't been around much, but I just HAD to come by and wish you a wonderful "Valentines' Day" a ''Happy Family Day" (here in Canada) and a great "happy birthday" to my life friend (& fellow flea) Kimmie.

Also a "Lovely Sabbath Day" rest (you know you need it). So turn your mind & heart away from the worries of the past week and onto the Lord. And do it guilt free. It certainly demonstrates God's character in that He wants us to take care of ourselves so much that He actually makes it an 'order' (aka. Commandment).



AND a big "THANK YOU" to those who have come by to visit my blog through the years, as I see (from my statistics) that more than 20,000 people have done me the honor of coming here and reading something I've written. (Amazing and Humbling)

I haven't been feeling well but I read what I've just written and realize that I have a LOT to be grateful for and I hope you know who you are. I wish I could, right now, go to each person who has contributed something wonderful to my life and personally give you a great big hug. But I've done better. I've been praying and letting my mind wander through the memories of each of you and asking that Jesus "hugs" (aka. blesses) you in a practical and special way in the next day or two. So watch for it, because when He reaches out for you to give you love, you don't want to miss it! 

God    is    good!  


 Sometimes that can be hard to see because we may have to endure hardships, but it's the truth and I don't proclaim it lightly or without good reason or without lots of proof. I hope you will come to know  that for yourselves too.

Love ALWAYS, Laura-Lee