Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

May 03, 2015

Rod Partington: Who is He?

Rod Partington is someone I met about 33 years ago. I've always thought of him as my Christian Big Brother. He is now very sick  and with all the medical bills that go along with that. Since he is known (and loved) by many people in both the United States and Canada (and beyond), I set up a way for people to give with their DEBIT and CREDIT cards and then I'll send him the money in US Funds. I met him during my Vancouver Teen Years but he lives with his family in Florida now. If you can afford to give to him (even a little bit) in honor of all the times in his life he gave to me and others, I'd appreciate it.

Payments accepted from Canada, US, UK, Australia and some other European countries. Follow the LINK at the top of my blog (with Rod "Rockin Out" on his guitar). Every bit will help him. (a 5% fee will be applied but it's a secure LINK for giving)

Love you Rod. Thanks for being there for me when I truly needed you. (now it's my turn to help you a little bit too).
Love Laura-Lee

P.S. It's MY birthday on May 7th and Rod's on May 14th. So maybe keep that in mind too.