Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

April 23, 2015

To Russia: Strength in Suffering

I find looking at my statistics fascinating.
My largest audience are the people from Russia. (Soviet Union and surrounding areas) 

I find this honoring, humbling and exciting. My problems are so small  compared to what all of you are going through. A suffering heart is such a valuable thing to the Lord.

Thank you so much for coming to my blog. Once again I find that my readers are doing something that surprise, amaze and leave me beyond words.
It reminds me of what Jesus said to the church of "Smyrna" in the book of Revelation:

"I know your afflictions and poverty - yet you are rich!"
             (Revelation 2:9)

Remember: The strongest thing you will ever do in your life is lean on Jesus. So LEAN HARD and BE STRONG! He's more than sufficient for your needs and made us a Bible full of promises, even though He didn't have to make any of them. It's just because of Who He is and His love for us. 

Love Laura-Lee