Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

June 17, 2013

"Where Is God When I Hurt" (newly created video)

I haven't created a new video since Christmas last year. I didn't feel like doing a bunch of typing today, so I made a video instead.

Obviously, because of Mom's recent death, I've been dealing with a lot of pain and I've noticed there are a LOT of hurting people around! This video doesn't give the entire answer to the question, "Where is God When I Hurt?"  , but maybe we can find some comfort in facing our pain together.


 




It is created from bit and pieces from here and there and can also be found at my YouTube Channel.
Laura-Lee's YouTube Channel

Introduction by Dr. Charles Stanley:
InTouch Ministries Website

 Music by Christian Contemporary Singing Group:
 "Phillips, Craig and Dean". 
Phillips, Craig & Dean Official Website