Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

January 17, 2009

New Years Resolution 2009

For more than 4 decades I have been making new years resolutions. I am sick and tired of making one that I usually break by the second week in January. So, this year my resolution will be to "Run Amuck". That's right. I'm giving in to the chaos. I am constantly trying to "get my act together", or "get my paper work done" or "trying to organize myself". This year I will be setting the bar low, realizing my limitations and setting goals that are actually attainable. If this leads to world wide anarchy ... then let it be.
I also wish to start the year with praises to my Heavenly Father who will always love and accept me , no matter how much I fail or how many "messes" I make.
Happy New Year to Everyone.
Love Maidryn

" And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" Romans 8:28