Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

September 14, 2008

Abducted by Aliens?

I don't know much about UFO's and aliens, but I know a lot about fear. There are many, many people who live in horrible fear of being abducted by aliens. They never feel safe anywhere (not even in their own homes). They believe the aliens will come again for them and there is nothing they can do to stop it. Now, add to that the fact that very few people believe them, let alone can protect them ... then you have people who are living a nightmare every day. One they cannot escape from.
I know that God wishes no one to be afraid. He is full of love and He tells us that "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear." (1 John 4:18)

I have an idea that may work for you, because I've used it for many, many years. I will list a few Bible verses and I want you to memorize them and when you are afraid, say them out loud. The Bible also tells us that the Word of God is like a sword. So think of each verse as a bullet against fear and those who would harm you. And if these work for you, then go get a Bible and memorize more. The more verses you know, the more "bullets" you will have. Here are some to get your arsenal started:

*"Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns" (Revelation 19:6)

*"The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ and he will reign for ever and ever." (Revelation 11:15)

*" Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come" (Revelation 4:8)

*" God says, 'Never will I leave you: never will I forsake you.' The Lord is my helper: I will not be afraid." (Hebrews 13:5-6)

*" Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8)

Here are a couple of websites that might be of help to you:
http://www.intouch.org

http://www.rbc.org

Maidryn's Myspace Profile page:
http://www.myspace.com/main_de_dieu