Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

October 10, 2020

The RCA Dog in Prophecy

 



The tablet that I am using right now is made by RCA. So every time I turn it on I see a picture of a big white dog and a little white dog. I referred to the big dog as “he” and was asked, “What makes you think it’s a boy and not a girl? The first reaction would be to think it’s a Mama dog and her puppy.” 

I stopped and thought for a moment because at my age of fifty-four, (Yes. I “outed” my age on the internet. AGAIN!) I know a lot of stuff, but I don’t actually remember how I know all the stuff I know. But I answered, 

“Well. Because it was originally a boy dog.”

“How do you know that?”

Because back in the “dawn of time” when RCA was first founded (BTW that was before my time) it had that same dog. That’s when gramophones were the newest thing. There was a record which spun around on a table and a needle was on it and the needle was attached to a big device called a “gramophone”. And seated next to the gramophone there was a small white dog looking into it. And the motto beneath was “His Master’s Voice”. And that meant that the sound that came out of that fantastic RCA device was so lifelike that the faithful, little dog actually thought it was his master speaking to him.

Now, where I originally learned all that I can’t remember either. Knowing me, I probably heard it on TV. But after this memory surfaced God was very specific that I share this with you. However, it took me a while to figure out why I was supposed to do this until I read two Bible verses that made it plain to me.


My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:” (John 10:27)


ALSO


And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.” (Matthew 24:4-5)



After I declared on this blog a couple weeks ago that we were actually in the "Final Days" of planet earth (AKA. "End Times" or "Latter Days") spoken of in Bible prophecy, I started doing a lot of research and study. It has taken me all over the internet, to many different people and books and finally to my own Bible and prayer time alone with Jesus. The voices are so many, so loud and unfortunately are often saying very different things that it had a terrible effect on me. As you have searched for answers, or even just browsed the web, no doubt you have encountered the same thing. But the one thing that will keep us safe is that we will be able to know our Master’s voice. Not a facsimile. Not a recording. Not an enhancement. But the voice of our Master from our Master directly!


Jesus still talks to us today through the Bible and through the Holy Spirit. But we must be ready to shut off the other “voices” (especially when they are yelling) and listen for God’s voice. And also be willing to hear it and willing to DO what He asks of us. That takes time, effort and self-discipline. But then we will be like the wise builder who built his house on a rock and when the storms crash against us, our house will still be standing. 

(Matthew 7:24-27)


I haven’t spoken much about the Final Days since my original statement because we need to get first things first. When I say something I need to differentiate between what is just my opinion and speculation and what is actually something that God Himself is saying. And you need to know if what I’m saying is TRUE. Because I guarantee there will be times I get it wrong. And times you will be facing hardships all by yourself and need to know that the voice you are hearing IS God’s voice. That’s what will keep you safe no matter what is going on around you and peaceful even in the midst of absolute chaos. Jesus will not yell louder in order to be heard over all the other voices you allow into your life. He will wait for you to turn them off and to turn to Him with ears to hear, a heart to heed, and the desire to follow Him … wherever He leads.


Have a restful Sabbath, my friends. And to my Canadian neighbours, I wish you a thankful Thanksgiving Day.


The door to my internet home remains open and you are always welcome here. Please feel free to send me an email if you wish. I love to hear from you. 

(see the right column for my email address)




The Truth with Love, 

Always, Laura-Lee 


Then He said, “Go out, and stand on the mountain before the Lord.” And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake;  and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.” (Emphasis Mine. 1 Kings 19:11-13)








LINK "The End Is Here" original blog post

If you don't wish to miss any new posts, please take a moment to Follow this Blog by email. (see top of the column at the right). LL